RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL, AND GROSS.
This place does not deserve any type of rating! My first experience was awful, and gross. As soon as I walked in the first thing I noticed was a girl smoking in the back. At first I was debating on calling the board of health, but I decided on giving them a chance. I ordered chicken fingers, and a small steak. When I received my food I went home to feed my kids. The chicken fingers were still frozen in the middle, and the steak was burned. I called them back to tell them, and they gave me a nasty attitude. They told me if I didn't like it not to go there again. I took the food to the board of health the next day and filed a complaint. best advice, don't waste your time, and money.