Boston >Q Optical
“Amazing service by a highly trained owner who goes to great lengths to assure superior quality fitting.”
Great Service & Great Eyeglasses. Until going to Q Optical, I have always had eyeglass phobia. I used to dread eyeglass shopping, because my options seemed to on a spectrum be between completely undesirable and just ok. I used to tear photos out of Vogue with models wearing chic glasses so that I could look for similar models, only to be disappointed: the eyeglass shop my family went to just didn't have any of the more fashionable names. Then I went to college in Boston and discovered Q Optical, and a whole new world of eyeglass shopping opened up to me. The styles are slick & modern, the space allows for easy browsing, and Michelle was hospitable and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Q Optical for quality frames.
A note about me: I hardly ever write reviews, and those that I write generally err on the positive side. I am not the sort of person who is easily ruffled by customer service issues. This business went the extra mile to inspire me to write a negative review.
I was browsing frames in this shop. I had never been in before. I'm in my 40's and know what I like on me, but the salesperson wanted to consult the optometrist about frame styles to suit me (in terms of fashion). The optometrist (who I think owns the shop) was sarcastic and insulted my intelligence and taste. Not a way to introduce me to their business.
Best service for my eyes in over 30 years of wearing glasses!.
- Styles are the best available, anywhere in this world! Not the standard frames as seen in the 2 dozen shops I visited before finding Q Optical.
- Amazing service by a highly trained owner who goes to great lengths to assure superior quality fitting...and I'm a very particular person!
- I witnessed efforts the shop goes through to make certain all customers are happy, not just me.
- First real time I've seen Best of Boston ratings get it right with Q Optical as #1.
- Not the cheapest place in town for glasses, but certainly the BEST!
A little difficult to find with the downstairs entrance, but worth the effort! Look out for the shop's mascot, Alexander...he easily scares since near-deaf!
...see web their website, and you'll understand.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!