Hope you don't make the same mistake we did!!.
My family and I tried this place (based on the good reviews - which we later realized were from their own website!). Here is the run down:
- The clams were beyond lousy. Shells, sand and a fishy flavor I wasn't even aware clams could have.
- The service tops the list of bad. No water, no checking on us -- and as we were walking out - other folks were complaining to the manager about their bad service. I guess the good news is -- we were sort of happy we weren't alone.
- Clam chowder was more like a broth and was made with cheap ingredients.
- Oysters were so small and sandy. You would think a place that specializes in clams and oysters would let them run through a couple of cycles of clean water to get the dirt out. Not so much.
- The interior was old, run down -- Me thinks this place has seen better days.